For the first time at LWF, Vineyards Direct offers a truly alternative approach to wine import.
Dedicated exclusively to small and micro Italian producers, we enable a partnership between artisan, honest winemakers and the UK trade – especially independent wine shops and quality-driven restaurants.
Stock is held under bond ready for delivery, but instead of importer margins we charge the producers a sale commission: it’s basically like buying ex-cellar without committing to a whole pallet and none of the headaches!
On show at table F169 in the Esoterica section there will be:
– an elegant, ‘mini-Champagne’ long-Charmat Prosecco from Castello Carboncine (presented by owner Isabella Bellio Manera)
– a light, clean and fruit-driven Sicilian Frappato from Feudo Silvestri (presented by winemaker Michele Riccobono)
– an aged Montecucco Riserva from the hills just opposite Montalcino (presented by owners Rita & Alessandro Bocci)
– a natural, organic Tintilia (that’s actually both the grape and the wine name) from L’Arco Antico in Molise (presented by agronomist Alessandro Melone)
– a structured Chianti Superiore from Arezzo (presented by owner Caterina Palma)
plus many more.
table F169 – Esoterica